Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm Back

I've been busy lately and didn't have the patience to upgrade the account.

Anyway much has happened in the past few weeks. I finally sold the offiec that my dad bought in 1962. Apparently we never threw out anything!! 45 years of crap and old, useless furniture = 4 20 yard dumptsters.

The closing was about 2 weeks ago now and we are just settling up the final bills before we close the books on Ritter-Smith, once an for all. Sad ;( End of an era. Sorry Dad but I couldn't hang on any longer.

On to the next great experience, Archon Electronics. I and my short lived partner, established a new company several years ago to represent Chinese circuit boards. I am finally about to start shipping the Microheat boards. Any of you who have spoken with me in the last 3 years have heard about this part. It is a heated windshield washer system that melts snow and ice and improves general cleaning of the windshield. They are currently offered in GM vehicles and are going to be offered in many other vehicles in the very near future. I am excited as this is a great new product and will be a great base from which I can expand.

I'm working on some other boards but can't talk about them now, otherwise I would be in breach of my confidentiality agreements.

The furture's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

TTFN

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to see you back! ;-)

Deli Boy said...

Glad to be back :)